Friday, January 28, 2011

I know I have already posted once today but.....

I was just trying to see how to set this all up and see how to actually do a blog. I enjoy journaling a great deal so I figured what better way to journal than a blog.  It will be around longer and it is easier for me to type and keep up with things that are special to me. The most special thing to me would be Jesus Christ, my Lord and Savior without Him nothing is possible.  The other things in my life that are special are one Mr Kyle Carter.  I love that man so much.  We have been married almost 3 years and I am so thankful I waited until I was ummm, up in age, if you will, for the Lord to send him to me. The next best thing is ......





Mattie Alise Carter

this picture is about 3 months old but it is one of my favorite of her.  I think she is pretty amazing.  There is so much more to say but alas I have to go do bus duty. I do enjoy bus duty it means the day is over and in today's case it means... IT IS THE WEEKEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope you guys have a great one.


No comments:

Post a Comment